Yep. It's what happens when you take crack. New pretty pictures appear every Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Hopefully.

Blog Archive

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Atan The Teacher

atan the teacher number 2

Click here to spread the word


Ah yes...
There's this teacher I hang out with at work (a high school).

Now don't get me wrong,
this guy's ok... for the most part.

Thing is,
he's quick to judge.
A little too quick.

He once got really pissed
off with a new teacher that
was introduced to him because...
all she did was smile.

And yes, that was his explanation.
She smiled.
She didn't do a little dance
nor kiss his feet.

Holy shit!
Who wouldn't be pissed??

Mann... if it were me and
all she did was smile...
I'd kick that bitch's ass all the way
back to where she came from!

But I digress.

The part that really gets on
my nerves,
is that he's really into religion now.

While he doesn't visit my site...
his girlfriend does.

Yes, I know I'm really asking for it.

But fuck it.
It's MY site.

Anyway,
today's comic was brought to you
in part,
by Brain-Dead Genius.

Check out his site, bitches.

http://www.braindeadfromcookieoverdose.blogspot.com/


Later

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

BrainDeadGenius said...

WOW!! Blog bots!! I never met one before!! Wait there's two!! Hold on... A hug? Dude.. I'm telling you.. Run...

Anonymous said...

Hah!
Don't be silly...

Bots can't hug.
Wait. Who's there?

What the-