Yep. It's what happens when you take crack. New pretty pictures appear every Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Hopefully.

Blog Archive

Friday, April 4, 2008

He Has Hair

Has Hair


Well, at least he has hair.


p.s. I know that this is a fucked up comic


Click here to spread the word


Anyway, 2 of my colleagues
recently found out about 2 permanent injuries of mine.

Being geniuses,
they kept repeating "but you're so young!"
and "you shouldn't be lifting weights!"

Holy shit really??
I never knew there was an age requirement
for major injuries!

Guess I missed the memo
before I got hospitalised. Twice.
How stupid of me!

And I shouldn't be lifting weights?
Not even to strengthen myself
to prevent aggravation to the current
injuries??

HOLY FUCK!
I never knew that!
Neither did my physiotherapist (who was smokin' hot, by the way).

THANK GOD for these enlightened people!!

Now please excuse me
while I bang my bald head against the wall.

Later

No comments: