Yep. It's what happens when you take crack. New pretty pictures appear every Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Hopefully.

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Friend In Need

Photobucket


Click here to spread the word


Gotta love it when
your 'friends' just
stand by and do nothing when
you really need their help.

Anyway,
what the fuck is up with
Facebook??

How do you cancel a
friend request?

Being the genius that
I am, a few weeks before my departure from the
school, I had
sent a request to
a certain teacher's Facebook account (ok fuck it, it's Dian. Everyone KNOWS it's Dian).

Thing is, it was a spur-of-the-moment
kind of thing.

It's been weeks and I still
don't know how to get rid of that damn request (it's still pending).

Right now,
I feel like a goddamn cyber-stalker.

Thanks a lot, Facebook.
Fuck you.

And of course...
fuck you all.
Have a nice day~!

No comments: