Yep. It's what happens when you take crack. New pretty pictures appear every Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Hopefully.

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 23, 2008

So Romantic

So Romantic

Click here to spread the word


Here's a remake of a cartoon
a friend of mine posted on
his site (it's not much of a remake, I know).

Check out the original
and his poems...
which speak the truth about Singapore.

http://braindeadfromcookieoverdose.blogspot.com/2008/03/
different-day-same-fucking-shit.html


And

braindeadfromcookieoverdose.blogspot.com


The truth must be told!

As some of
you can tell,
I've decided to amend this post of mine.

Guess I didn't
realize how much
of an impact
it could have on
that person...
until now.

What can I say?
Some things are more
important than my pride.

Very few things.

Wait.
That actually sounds mature.

Fuck!

Ahh... much better.

Oh yeah and again,
if you don't like my blog,
please feel free to
stick this spiky dildo up your ass...

No, no... there's no need to thank me.


Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why, thank you!

Heh.