Yep. It's what happens when you take crack. New pretty pictures appear every Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Hopefully.

Blog Archive

Monday, October 1, 2007

Sunshine

Ah yes...Monday.

Monday blues, baby.
That's right,
even when I'm NOT working,
I still get the Monday blues... and the Tuesday blues... and the Wednesday blues... and,
well, you get the picture.

Let's see now...
my handphone isn't working anymore
AND Kelly Services apparently forgot to pay me...

On top of that,
I'm waiting for a call from someone named Rachel Low (who is she? I sure as hell don't know!)
regarding a job at HP.
But I won't be able to accept calls from her anymore.
Why?
Because my fucking handphone isn't fucking working any-fucking-more!!!

Ah yes... Mondays..

1 comment:

pieceofcloth said...

no wonder!! i called you and i got the stoopid vmail.. nway, just wanted to ask how you were. *shrugs* drop me a msg on my page ok?