Yep. It's what happens when you take crack. New pretty pictures appear every Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Hopefully.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Changes

Yeah2... I know, I know... by now,
I should have already explained what's going
on with Hang Ten
and what happened with the pixie...
but right now, I've got bigger problems.

Problems that may involve lawyers and
lots and lots of furry bunny rabbits.
Ok I'm just kidding about the rabbits...
but then again, you never know when rabbits might turn up!

Anyway, I'm gonna make a few changes to 2 of my comics...

and they are (drumroll): http://addictedtocrack.blogspot.com/2007/07/what-they-really-do-behind-closed-doors.html

and

http://addictedtocrack.blogspot.com/2007/08/racism-what-racism.html


Since it's 4.30am right now,
I'll be making the changes at around 11 pm.

Yeah... I wish I could be a bad-ass and not give a damn...
but, well, if were a billionaire
and had a batsuit,
things would definitely be different!

Rock on, little boys and girls...

No comments: